Clanfield Primary School Pupil Premium 2011-2012
How much Pupil Premium did we have?
How was this spent?
- 1:1 Tuition
- Additional Support in Foundation Stage
- Additional Support in Key Stage 1
- Additional Support in Key Stage 2
What were the outcomes?
- Foundation Stage: 87.5% achieved 6 scale points or more in Communication, Language and Literacy and 100% achieved 6 scale points or more in Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy.
- Key Stage 1: INcrease in average point score in Maths and Reading
- Upper Key Stage 2: 100% of children achieving expected progress in Y6 in English and Maths
Clanfield Primary School Pupil Premium 2012-2013
How much Pupil Premium do we have?
What outcomes do we expect?
- Almost all children to achieve their end of year targets
- Increase in the average point score for free school meals and forces children
- Better average progress for free school meals and forces children
- Standards in Y3 & 4 to continue an improvement trend
- More children in KS1 to gain the higher levels of 2a and 3
- The quality of teaching to be consistently good or better